Haven been blogging for a while cuz monitor "crashed"..whole screen went compeletly blank suddenly.. Brought it to Philips service centre at Toa Payoh to get it repaired..I lost my warranty card and receipt but they didnt charge me anything... lol they said "for this time only ah.."
Been playing more pool than ever before... just 1 week ago was the NUS 8 ball tourny... My 1st round opponent was too nervous i think..he missed a couple of shots and i wrapped him up for lunch. 2nd round opponent was strong.. his cue even looks nicer than mine.. He's got a very fierce look.. ready to eat u up anytime... 1st rack was quite evenly matched.. i missed a couple of easy shots and so did he..then he was left with the 8 ball..oh ya sidetrack a bit.. hanxiong and his opponent was sitting beside me waiting to use our table for their match..his opponent kept saying oh he v lousy one.. last time he played pool was like 2 yrs ago.. I thought to myself "wat crap" Someone who joins a competition will surely go train up a bit 1st one lo.. This cock evidently dun have much pool etiquette cuz his phone rang suddenly and he picked up the phone, walked over to the other side.. My opponent failed to pot the 8 ball cuz of this.. I thought to myself "some cocks are useful after all.." and potted the 8 ball.. played real badly in 2nd rack and lost.. 3rd rack was quite see-saw.. he missed the 8 ball real badly 2 times.. think he too gan jiong..lol.. and I advanced to the 3rd round with a bit of luck.. 3rd round opponent was Jason Lee.. played quite badly and lost 2-0... But its ok cuz i've lost to a better player.. he went on to the finals and lost to Terrence... Too many things to write.. I'll start another entry.. heh
Sep 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yar lor, u so long then write, I thot wat happen to u...hahah...gd to see u enjoy.... =p yuhui
Post a Comment