Aug 17, 2005

Wow... been more than a month since my last entry... v lazy... hehe.. too many things have happened and I dunoo where to start from.. well I've successfully transferred from engin to arts fac.... I'm real glad that I made this decision.. been to one of the engin lectures recently to look for CK.. it sux big time...the lesson that left the biggest impression so far was theatre studies (practical) Can't believe that 2 hrs was spent warming up and playing games.... Wat a huge change from the brainless and boring engin practicals..
Most recent outing/activity was yu wei's chalet... got the chance to drive after 2 yrs cuz she borrowed a car from her fren... heh.. it was a 33 yr-old car.. got shocked when i 1st stepped into it.. didnt dare to drive it... lol.. brake was not reactive and steering well was damn rigid...After couple of attempts afterwards, I finally got persuaded to drive from Pasir Ris to Clementi to pick her fren up.. went quite smoothly... but missed an exit on way back.. omg.... managed to get back to the chalet without going to Changi Airport. ahaa.. Had a close shave on the way back though.. almost knocked into the car in front... *phew* Made a damn silly mistake the next day, scratched the front of the car against the pillar... hate it when pple keep telling me wat to do when I am driving especially when they dun even have a license... ( giving excuses again..lol)
well i felt damn bad and so i scooted off to Adeline's chalet.. hehh.. funny thing... the whole world seems to be celebrating their 21st bday... anyway the chalet was fun on the whole.. oh ya not forgetting the majong session which I remained quiet for the whole round cuz someone was blabbling non-stop.. Now I know wat does the phrase "frog in the well" means... lol .... managed to throw yu wei into the pool without arousing her suspicions.. (i coordinated it...hehe. yeah!!)
well I'll just post the pics that I taken....


LoL.. toothpaste time!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me and Wanyun.. scandalous photo!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me and KC.. surfing time!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Weiting sent me a photo that we took at her bday some time back in June.... she named it wt looks tall .. damn.. means i short rite... lol..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So who was blabbing non stop? kekek

Yuhui =p