Sep 11, 2005

Woke up today at 10am cuz got tuition.. damn tired.. hate waking up so early during weekends.. ya went do my JS1101e project at National Library.. I think The 2 gals in my group are v hardworking.. I ordered a set lunch from Hans while YanMing ordered 2 slices of toast (ham & cheese).. went back to our seats and I had to wait for my fish & chips while he eats his toast. .. later the auntie came with my fish & chips and with 2 slices of toast (kaya).. I think they mixed it up.. I knew they gave xtra.. so i just took a bite so that they couldnt take it back even if they realise their mistake.. lol yea I'm such an ass... then auntie thought that she given us kaya instead of ham & cheese.. she put the slices of ham & cheese on another plate and brought it to our table.. heh.. so we've got extra toast.. wats a few toast to Hans rite.. peanuts..I'm sure theirs is not worth $600,000... LOL!
Ya realised Wanqiu is quite a sua gu... didnt know that a laptop got the small little red dot which acts as a mouse.. didnt know how to put flags in minesweeper, didnt know the blue side of the rubber is used for rubbing off pen writings... lol...

Took a couple of pics.. realised 1 gal missing.. think she deleted her pic in my phone.. lol..My group members:

The Sua Gu with the spastic expression.. hahaa..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Rubber
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YanMing
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dominic
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: