Oct 4, 2005

Its mon again.. yea today had to dance during TS practicals.. well there were 6 different steps and have to repeat them in a certain sequence.. 1st step got to hold the gal's waist.. omg...I'm quite paiseh so only hold her waist once in a while only.. the dance was quite fun overall and we got down to do the text analysis of a dialogue from a play..there were 2 characters so we have to do it in pairs... the pple in the class seemed to find ours (me and Grace) hilarious as they kept laughing... lol.. Finally managed to survive the day without really falling asleep.. slept only 3 hrs day b4 cuz couldnt get to sleep... insomnia?? oh ya today got a guy in lecture mixed up this word with amnesia i think... so malu... lol.. I've spent some time looking up dictionary before I write it in here.. hehe... damn going sleep now.. going swimming tml morning...

No comments: