Jun 20, 2005

19th June

slacked at home all afternoon playing starcraft.. wanted to play pool but then nobody seems to wan to play pool on a Sunday... went to celebrate vivien's bday with usual xenus gang... Elisa had to leave early to celebrate Father's day with her daddy... heh.. yea.. went Hans to eat in the end after much dilly-dallying and deciding.... irritating Yuwei splashed chiili sauce on my lamp chop.... after that we cut the bday cake and there were a few pieces left... as usual "zhong ji mi ma" loser eats a piece... irritating yuwei then flicked her spoon full of cake at me.. and my white shirt ended up with a few brown spots... aRgh!! I scooped a piece of cake with my spoon and wanted to smash it into her face... she panicked a bit and tried to siam... chair lost balance and she ended up on the floor.... everyone was quite shocked...I immediately asked if there were any cracks on the floor or not... lol... yea I'm mean... hehe... continued playing till cake was finished.. then went home.... thought of something interesting to irritate yuwei... my msn nick is now :"piggy piggy sat on the chair, piggy piggy had a great scare, on the ground she sits as she grasps the air... hehee..." rhymes rite?? see I am so talented..... hahaa!!

vivien and zhishen
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"piggy"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: