Bought a break cue and a new cue case so that I can put my playing cue and break cue together.. Break cue felt quite good... lots of power with medium effort... I could even break a 8 ball pack nicely now... yaa.. v gian to go play pool everyday now.....Went crystal jade to eat yesterday to eat then went potblack play pool with yvonne and her bf + bf's brother and gf... I actually could have gone home but I thought maybe I can just play to 1+ 2am and hang around orchard.. I actually went to somerset there with them to have supper after that... sometimes I think I'm such a dickhead....arGh....now I know where to go eat around somerset at that hour...
Anyway went to crystal jade to eat again today.... think I quite like the xiao long bao... usual xenus gang + yuhui... cuz our bday around the corner and happen to fall on the same day... toe got stepped on by yu wei... damn painful.... oh ya... she fell on the chair for the 2nd time at YIH earlier today..... lol.. damn full now.... zzzz
Jun 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment