18th June
It was a long day yesterday.. had to go sch to do union camp stuff early noon.... supposed to meet at 12.30pm.. but I overslept and woke up at 12.30pm... oopss.... yea nothing much... went dinner at Far East with Esther.. the food there wasn't really nice... after that went to Peiling's bday at her aunt's house... there were so many pple there... yea michelle and wing yan had to shop for a pressie for me earlier... hehe.... saw yueling, siew li, shirley and their fren yiwen... realised that yiwen always ask her whether I remember her or not when she sees me.. lol.... yea of course i remember (cuz quite good looking ma) ahaaa.. didnt eat anything cuz by time I reached the food was almost finised... just drank water and ate a peice of cake... there was this gal who was super enthu about playing majong... keeps jio-ing pple to play majong.. so played a while and then it was already 10 plus.. yea so went off with shirley and one of her fren.. they could have gotten a lift but they walked home so that I got company along the way... hehe.. think I got a pic of shirley when I went to her bday some months back...
I too short liao.. hidden... ahaa
No comments:
Post a Comment