May 15, 2005

Played pool with Hanxiong and a couple of guys from cue sports for 7 hrs yesterday.... aha...started at 8pm and ended at 3am....had supper after that... then I did something I had never done before.. attempted to walk home from Lavender to AMK... Me and Hanxiong didn't know how to walk.. so just followed the road signboards and the "adventure" began...1st we reached Kallang Bahru then Geylang Bahru... then Lavender Street... I was thinking wtf! walked for 1 hr still back at Lavender?? Was determined to find way back... Hanxiong looks like he was going to fall asleep anytime... lol...then the break-through was we reached CDC... balestier/toa payoh area liao I think...then walk walk walk... all the way to Macritchie Reservoir..think it was 6+am by then... from there took bus home cuz we already know the way home from there.. so no point walking... hmm bo liao?? I dun think so... I think it felt great to be able to navigate back to home from a totally unfamiliar place... hahaa..wonder if Hanxiong thinks the same...hehe...
ANyway played pool for another few hrs today.... Went to Pool Juntion (near Dhoby Ghaut MRT)... think it was only opened a few days... it was $13.80 per hr.... the most expensive place I ever played in..... But the table was damn good.... cue ball can really run the table effortlessly....Think I may go back there again cuz got $5 voucher...( hmm they very smart hor..) After that went to Pot Black to play with Uncle James (my pool coach) ... He's damn good.. miss 1 ball and mostly he'll just clear the table in 1 cue (of course rite? if not how to be coach?) but he give chance and somemore use house cue... ahaa... so managed to win a few racks... think got to train harder... must "chao chao" get into the final few in the next tournament.... lol... so ambitious.... but at least I got a goal rite.. heh..

No comments: