May 13, 2005

Haven been sleeping before 5am since hols started... been playing a bit of majong recently... as usual at CS house... there was a new guy to make up 4... based on simple observation, this new guy is a total newbie who thinks that $1, $2 is normal rate for him.... I started out playing $0.10, $0.20 and felt that it was a lot at that time.... well majong is not all about luck. Yes you should have deduced by now he lost quite a lot... about $800 in 2 nights after some subsidization by us.. imagine without subsidization... his whole month's pay would be gone with the wind... Dun think we would be playing with him for the time being cuz its seems so immoral to jio him and win his money by the hundreds... true everyone pays "tuition fees" when u start to learn to play majong... but that's no need to play at high stakes...well I'm not good myself, so I shan't comment anymore..
Pool training started today.... didn't pay up money today cuz didn't intend to go in the first place.. hmm if I dun go for the next 2 times and go in June instead then I dun need to pay money for this month rite?? hehee.. I seem to pot better at Potblack and Klassic than at the screwed up K-pool at AMK... hmm excuses?? aha... talked a bit more with the seniors today cuz we all went Macs for dinner after training...
Been playing quite a lot of Starcraft recently... maybe I'll go and watch the World Cyber Games (WCG) ... Its held in Singapore this year I think... Go see how pro they are... Koreans are best in Starcraft...machiam like national sport... In their country they are paid to play the game... professionals man... hmm if there was such a thing in Singapore...
Just d/l and watched Guess Guess Guess... well Jacky Wu gana whacked by pple in Taiwan.. so only he was missing from this episode.. they got 2 more pple to join Ah Ya and Yang Chen Ling... so this episode wasn't really funny anymore... I finished watching in less than an hr for a 1.5hr show... fast forwarded it.... think I'll just sleep before 5am for once... its already 4+am..

No comments: