May 7, 2005

Life after exams

Life never felt so good all these months... Game till early morning and then wake up at noon... Been playing pool more frequently recently... need to get back the accuracy.. can't stand it when I miss the last ball after placing so well.... used to be "zhun ka" now become "ba ka"...dAMn! Think this hols I should get a tan and go back to gym... Skinny is 1 thing.... unfit is another thing... been few months since I went to gym... Maybe go learn a new thing this hols... dancing?? ahaaa.. Going to be damn broke this hols at the rate I am spending money...My colleague says she needs me to teach her daughter cuz going O' levels liao.. hmmm maybe ask her start earlier.. got more time to prepare ma (can earn more $$ also.. hehee) "Life is not about the number of breaths u take, its about the number of breathtaking moments in life " Hope I'll have many breathtaking moments this hols... hahaa!

No comments: