play day!
Yesterday was totally a play-day for me... went play pool in the morning with Hanqing... supposed to go NUS play soccer together after that as well...asshole put me aeroplane and went bukit batok to play with his frens... lol... anyway went sch at about 3pm to meet up with some of my frens to play soccer.. lol.. after so many months finally got chance to play soccer in nus again.. scored the 1st goal of the day... nothing much actually, just a goalmouth scramble... after about 15min, I was damn shagged...1stly no stamina liao.. not what I used to be.. 2ndly the sun was scorching hot! I can feel myself dehydrating.. volunteered to be last man.. opposition didn't get past my team a single time during that period... then was tiring out fast.. so volunteered to be keeper... hahaa.. I let in a soft goal... bad postioning la! But soon after i scored another.. caught the ball(cuz i goalkeeper ma) then i ran 3/4 of the court and whacked the ball into the bottom corner.. yeah!! Sustained a few knocks on my shin.... *ouch!* whole body aching now.. too long nv exercise liao.. heh..
Went back AMK after that to play pool with hanxiong and zicong... started about 9pm and played till 2+am.. lol... wat a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment