Apr 26, 2005

Engin or not???

Well... this sem i'm gona flunk all my papers... didnt study much... Am I going to be stuck in engin for another 3 more yrs or change course?? Took 3 papers so far... all were like Greek to me.. Today, many 1st time happened... this is the 1st time I am late for exams(1pm)... reached at 1.10pm and left at 2pm... wow am I a genius??? sadly not.... only studied a few chapters and after doing the few questions I left... no point hanging around and staring at those questions which I have absolutely no idea about..... Went to office of student admission after that.. they said fastest I could change course would be sem after next (jan 2006)... got to apply in oct 2005.. so I got to remain in engin for another sem?? On the other hand I was told that there would not be any tuition grant if I changed course after 2 sems... WTF! On 1 hand i can't change immediately, on the other hand, if I wait there wouldn't be any tuition grant... guess I am resigned to my fate in engin...Maybe will take a walk to the dean's office to ask..

No comments: