Chalet (16th-18th)
Well a decent turnout for this chalet.. Lets see... Zhishen Vivien Yu Wei Fang² Jian Cai Guoyong Elisa Jiasheng Jeremy and me... The chalet damn big.... behind it is Old Changi Hospital..hmmm... anyway...reached about 4 plus... nothing to do, so play majong.....at the same time feed mosquitoes...Damn many mosquitoes there..... after dinner at Changi Village we came back and watched some TV... suddenly the whole room went dark... bascially we stoned there looking at one another.... didn't know wat to do or wat to say.. eventually we went behind the chalet to find the box to turn it on again... how did it trip?? hMm or was it other forces at work?? hMmmm... spooky? ANyway went upstairs to play majong after we managed to carry the big table up the narrow stairs... After 1 round of majong went to Changi Village to eat again... ahaa... I 4got how many times we went to Changi Village to eat during the 2 nites... Maybe I'll put on weight easier if I go to more chalets... 2nd day they went Ubin.. I dun feel like going cuz raining..... so stayed in room to sleep....realised that it was quite eerie styaing in the chalet all by myself especially I was facing the window... slept and woke up and slept and woke up.... (from 2pm to 7pm) Well i couldn't tahan this boring routine anymore and mustered anough courage to go downstairs to watch TV.. heh... Quite dark by then liao... To my relief received a call....the guys have came back and I could get out of the chalet to meet them to makan... Oh ya... the ah guas there really have damn good figures....
Played games throughout the night.... the pig game and the "hai dai" game... got a video clip of me cheating in the "hai dai game"... that's why i always win at 1st... hahaaa!!! So I told them I cheated.. hahaa.... but then after that didn't cheat I also win... lol... Guoyong was the Ultimate Pig for 2 times and Yu Wei , Jian Cai and Jeremy 1 time each.... Jian Cai and Jeremy both had toothpaste on their faces as forfeit.. hehe... Jian Cai say its quite cooling so I couldn't help but put a real long trail of toothpaste on his face.... hahaaa.... Drew a goatie for Jeremy with toothpaste.. heheee...Yu Wei had to piggy-back me as her forfeit... nothing much rite?? should have drew toothpaste on her face instead.... Guoyong got no forfeit cuz we were just trying out the game at 1st... Yu Wei "died" 3 times on her way to the Ultimate Pig by the same method... lol..... (pick up cards and stand still) She super SBBS ( Si Bei Buay Song).. hahaa!!
Last day nothing much... checked out and went Tampines eat.... play a bit pool and went home....
No comments:
Post a Comment