Oct 6, 2005

Broke my "fasting" today after like 3 weeks?? Went play pool at klassic again... still disappointed at my never-improving stroke...wat's with the chicken wing?? Still can't make up my mind on how I stand either.. and 1 more thing I realised today.. I'm actually hold my cue with my wrist turned inwards, which is not really wrong but then maybe I try holding with my wrist down.. Tested quite successfully a different way of adding english to the cueball which doesnt really need compensation.. Anyway there was an exhibition match of bliiards at Klassic today between an Indian national player and English National player (supposed to be ranked no 2 in the world). This is the 1st time I've seen pple playing billards. Pple in Singapore usually say billards when they actually mean snooker.. Billards is played with only 3 balls (1 white,1 red and 1 yellow). Snooker is the one with 15 red balls and 6 coloured balls. Different way of playing of course...
Realised recently that some pple you thought are frens are just merely passer-bys in your life. After they "gained" something from you, they disappear from ur life and history usually repeats itself. The characters change of course..But its ok..THat's life... Maybe I'm just too sensitive.. lol..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not me rite...hahah....
cheers Yuhui =p

Jonathan said...

no of course not... haha..