Jul 22, 2006

1 Week since Union Camp... This is my 3rd Union Camp... 1st yr with Xenus (2004) was a great experience... Last yr with Fervo (2005) was quite disappointing.. This yr with Cap 5 was great..

1st Day
Remember 1st day wasn't that Enthu cuz programme for 1st day was missing... which was quite dumb.. made us run all over NUS for some clues that were not v useful anyway.. in the end all the 10 Groups knew where Weijian was... SO dumb.. went dinner and then Initiation Nite.. Nothing much.. blindfold and play some games.. by Time it ended was like 1 plus?? 4got liao.. went FOng SEng with some pple and ok usual stuff eat liao go back sleep...

2nd Day
Pool games! Lack of councillors...our grp had to split into 2 grps.. in the end only got me KC and Shih MIng on my side.. Usual pool games.. nv change much over the past 3 yrs... got pushed into the SRC swimming pool countless times… argh.. Ok straight to the more happening part of the day... after pool games was fright night.. We waited from 8pm to 1+am... OMG... but then it seemed that it was a blessing in disguise cuz we played those brainless games for like 4 hrs..good way to bond ah… so many silly forfeits.. Pamela whacks hard during games, Miko, Jer Hsuan and Guang Hong runs damn fast, Janna always lose in the games.. lol.. Ok to the fright Nite now… we had to go in 3’s cuz its very late liao…Fucking unfair cuz we’re the last grp… nvm.. anyway some pple just had to act garang and talk shit.. in the end I think I heard the loudest scream coming from him… sad ass.. by the Time we reached our last station it was alr like 4am.. hungry like hell… couldn’t take it.. ran over to fong seng with some of the guys to dao bao food.. by Time I slept was about 5+am and I had to wake up 8am for IC meeting next morning…. WTF!

Next few days went by like as if I was in a dream…. Maybe cuz I didn’t have enough sleep especially after the so called gossip session with vivien fang fang yu wei KC evelyn liyun jasmine and huyi till 5+am… holy shit.. another day till 5+am… sentosa was quite tiring.. ran all over the place.. and some pple got thrown into the water as usual… haha.. shaun and co tried to throw me in.. luckily only a few guys came for me and I managed to “wriggle” my way out as they call it and ran away.. campfire at the beach.. last day was war games…missed the slope station 2 yrs ago..damn bloody fun… dinner at guild house that nite.. looks like quite posh but the food sucks… and heard the programme sucks too.. luckily I went back KR to attend to something else…


Overall freshmen were great…a few outings have gone by and I think the chalet will enhance our relationships.. After that sch will start soon and I guess it will then take 2 hands to clap to keep the friendship going… as an IC this yr, I wouldn’t want to see the group disintegrate like what happened last year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, u went for union camp every june? haha... too bad I won't get a chance to go there anymore! This year shall be my last year involving in camps :P

Anyway, cheers for this is 1 of the longest posts... continue to blog and keep in contact!

Jonathan said...

hey kitty... yea this is my 3rd union camp.. how come this yr is ur last yr invloving in camps leh??

Anonymous said...

becos next year i will haf attachment... cannot go for camps anymore :P