Jan 22, 2006

Took part in total of 2 competitions on sat and sunday. Sat's tournament was at Mambo..pockets were small and table was "layang".. and I wasn't used to the table.. think it was my 3rd or 4th time there only... got thru 1st 2 matches cuz my opponents were not really good.. my 3rd round match was held on a table where the pockets were slightly bigger.... I was much more confident and won.. lost in the semi-s... there was 1 rack where the 8 was at the pocket.. quite deep inside.. i aimed between the jaw and the ball and rolled the cue ball.. when the cue ball got there, it missed the 8 and all the audience "Ohhhh" ... lol.. Shouldn't have rolled the ball cuz the table was layang!!!
Sunday's tournament was at klassic.. 1st round opponent was a female... she was a real sharp potter.. as a female she had a 1 rack handicap... some mistakes here and there by both of us and the score was staring 3-3 in my face...As she has a 1 rack handicap, she needs to only win 1 more and I have to win 2 more.. I won 5-3 in the end cuz she made more mistakes than me.. 2nd round.. I missed a total of four 8 ball and lost 5-2... sian...

No comments: