Nov 24, 2005

Finished 3 papers so far... buang-ed 2 of them... shit.. think I'm going to get real lousy grades this sem... only ST1131 was ok for me.. went to play pool yesterday after my paper. Almost break clear on 2 occassion.. 1st time i hit too softly on the 7 ball.. ended up too far away from the 8 ball.. potted the 8 ball but scratched.. omg.. 2nd time clear till 8 ball but left myself too straight on the 8. didn't manage to place for the 9 and left myself with an almost 90 degree cut... yea and there goes my break clear again.. looking on the bright side, I am able do half table draw shots with consistency and managed to clear the table once when my opponent had a dry break.. hope I can break clear the next time i go play...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

hey st helena.. i think i will die if i dun play pool for a month.. not to say 6 months.. haha.. u studying in singapore?