Nov 12, 2005

Been slacking real badly recently... only thing I did was TS rehearsal and memorising of my lines.. some ridiculous things happened of course... think my director is too immersed in his role... I usually keep my emotions to myself so couldn't really act angry... well 1st he asked me to knock it down 20 times at AS7... wanted piss me off.. but it was really easy for me... then he started hitting me on the chest and the final straw was a slap on the face... omg.. I thought "CCB.. I gana slapped" but then he did it for a reason.. to get me into character... however he was pushing it too far.. Was quite confused... Normal situation I would have gone for his throat and make sure i burst his balls too.. It would be too much a commotion if I did that at AS7 so I decided against it. Maybe I'll highlight it to the lecturer if he goes overboard again.. He's been ok till that incident so I guess I'll give him a chance cuz I bet he will flunk this module if I tell Edward Choy and Dr KK Seet.. Hate being in this kinda situations... arGh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah... i think he is siao lah!!! but jia you can do it de...