Oct 23, 2005

Finally finished a hectic week... 3 papers to hand in.. and I left it all to the last min... omg..anyway went to my cousin's wedding at merchant court just now.. I seem to have attended lots of weddings recently.. the food there was not bad.. had 2 bowls of sharksfin cuz my other cousin went over to the next table... lol.. was quite full amazingly at the end of the whole thing..
Went play pool at the lousy KPOOL at AMK.. long time since I brought my cue out to" breathe" For some reason the balls just wouldnt drop in and just hang around the pocket... lol...y jaw break leh? BO CHUN LA... thought played like shit, managed to win 3 races... 1 race won = 1 dinner won... so figure it out... oh ya talking about KPOOL at AMK..
I went there alone few days back and saw some punks playing at the table near the counter. Asked them whether anyone was willing to play a few racks with me.. they said after their game.. so I waited and watched them play... 8 feet table playing 8 ball... after their game one of the guys asked me " how long u wan to play huh.. cuz I going off soon" I said " anything la.. u wan to go then close table and we share cost lo.. simple" Then he said something which kinda shocked me.. " think we play punch la" 1 thing I've learnt was never underestimate ur opponents when u've nv seen them play before especially when u're not that good..
So it was decided race to 3... I was 2-0 up within minutes.. I let him win 1 on purpose to make it 2-1 cuz I thought it was real mean to win 3-0.. well.. that wasn't a clever thing to do as he made it 2-2.. thanks to some horrible potting from me... Something funny happened during last rack.. his ball was frozen to the cushion and he just rolled his cueball to touch it.. it was a foul and I explained him about the frozen ball rule...I told him he could check it out on the internet if he doubted me.. he was quite taken aback but went to pay.. Next up was his fren who wanted to challenge me.. The 1st guy went asking around at the counter and keep coming back to ask me about it.. and when I was trying to pot, he kept standing in front of me.. very bad pool etiquette.. however I am used to all these and it didnt affect me.. won the race 3-1 easily and I went off.. Hope to go back there and play some free pool with them next time... lol

No comments: