13 June
Has been some time since my last entry.... too lazy to blog these days.....realised that a long holiday is a real easy way to get broke.... I spend money so much faster than I earn.. Recently nothing much...oh ya.... just got my results and it was fucking bad... can ask me personally how bad it is.. I doubt anyone in NUS got a result so bad in history... hope my application to change course is successful.... anyway preparing for the coming Union Camp.. doing some mascot thingy and some planning....nothing much... been playing less pool cuz no $$$... trying to master the art of masse recently.. realised I can only masse when the cue ball is near the rail cuz my bridge is not high enough.... I'm pretty convinced that I can do it even though my bridge is not high.. need more practice i guess... ohhh in other words need more $$... hope tuition kids dun cancel their lessons so regularly... aRgh..
Caught up with Esther recently... well... she's "fallen" down and I think I've to carry her up... ahaaa... Anyway, I believe its when u fall down then it'll be quite clear who ur real frens are... I had a real bad "fall" 1 yr ago and it was a real bad experience.... some people stood out to help and I was real surprised and touched. Guess need more of these people around... Once a very successful businessman thought he was high and mighty... but when asked how many people would attend his funeral, he was quite lost for words... Either he's too ashamed of the number he is going to say or there was none..
Finally went swimming pool to sun tan today... whole body feels hot now.... or is it the weather? Shall read more books and work out more this hols... think I've just wasted 1 whole month away.... lol... realised a lot of cancerian frens... a few bdays to go to this month... and a lot of pressies to pay for.... hahaa... well.. mine isn't that far away too.. I'm also a cancerian!...
*hint²*
Esther
No comments:
Post a Comment