May 28, 2005

27th May

Well yesterday was such a packed day.... went to NUS to play soccer with Zhi Shen and his frens... Woke up late... so they were already playing when I reached....Spurned a couple of half chances before I finally got my 1st goal.... My team was defending a corner and I was fastest to react when the ball was cleared.. Their goalie was out of position, so just ran and slotted in the goal... nothing much... 2nd goal came from a corner... most people have the thinking that short guys can't head..proved them wrong with a thumping header direct from the corner... They look shell-shocked.. lol... 3rd goal was better.... there was this big guy who thinks he dribbles like ronaldo... robbed him of the ball, sped away from him and toe-poked the ball into goal... He was kaopei-ing to my fren that I slapped him while tussling for the ball... well I think he had a short memory... he just kicked my shin minutes ago.. his whole face was black like shit... I liked that look... Set up some goals and overall I was satisfied with my contribution..
Went lunch after that and then went to play pool alone while waiting for Esther.. realised I almost 4got totally how to do complex numbers... omg.. after that went town walk walk a while before meeting Celine and company from Nexus for dinner at chambers.. some place along MS... went to a bar (4got wat name liao) and started playing cards... whoever drew the biggest card had to drink.. think I drew the biggest card most of the time.. saved a couple of times by Lester as he tried to sabo Angela..haha.. but then I still drank the most... was feeling dizzy already... Yea I'm can't drink much.. Went Mr Bean to look for Esther's fren... I couldn't stay awake while waiting and puked while we were getting to leave... omg.... wat an embarassment....puked in front of 2 gals... in the end Esther's fren's bf had to send me home.... quickly showered and plonked onto the bed when I reached home.... thought of the day: should have puked on the day I met Titanic instead...

No comments: