Malu??
An interesting incident happened today.... Was in marketing lecture... during the break, I went down to find "Da Jie" (mkt proj groupmate)... after that went back towards my place... upon reaching my row... i noticed a gal holding a flip-phone. . her green top just made me assume she was Cindy (cuz she always wear green).. so i just bent over the phone and wanted to ask "how come u got another phone ah?" I looked up and to my horror(or surprise??), she wasn't Cindy.. Think i said "sorry" and went back to my seat asap... she must be thinking wat the hell was I doing... a stranger bending down so close to her phone... well yes i made a fool out of myself again...
Da Jie Me Hanqing and Mervin... (proj meeting which became singing session, -> 2 months ago.)
The girl who always wear green.........
No comments:
Post a Comment